Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Say "Hello" here!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

Hello all,

Long time reader of boards and in particular this forum.
    We moved into Charlesland Wood back in July 2004, got married in the September, got our attic converted in the summer of 2005 and have had two kids since then.

My background is in IT and I'm mostly home based. I'm also a keen photographer and spend most of my free time out & about with my family & camera :)

Such a pity about the coffee shop closing down. Like many others I miss the decent coffee. Maybe something new will take it's place in the new year.

Cheers,
    Dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭I Drink It Up!

Hello all

Charlesland Court ex-resident, currently in Seabourne Appts....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Hi All,

We lived in Greystones from when I was born in 1961 to 1968 when we moved to Galway. We were in the last house on the left before the golf club on Whitshed road.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭sysconp1

Hi All,

I have been living on the Park for just over 18 months now with my girlfriend. This is a very peaceful area when the car and house alarms aren't going off! ;-)

If you are working in Dublin the travel can be a little tiring, but the relaxation when you get home is great.

Unfortunately I was made redundant from my role in IT management around 5 months ago, so I have had plenty of time for my photography and messing with computers. Its very quiet on the Park during the days and it would be great to meet others in a similar situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chipsticks

Hi everyone I Have lived in Greystones for the last 10 years .Have a hubby and 3 kids..Great to read all the posts on this busy thread! Would be very happy to meetup with with some new people so if there is ever anything happening gettogether wise, give me a shout :-O)!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Hi there :)

Just moved into our apartment last friday, up in charlesland. I absolutely love this area. It's amazing. Although I have already got a parking ticket (I had paid and displayed, so not sure what happened), it has everything I want in a town.

I just need to find out some information about the area. (un)fortunately I am unemployed so I have lots of time to take in all the sites and enjoy this great weather we are having :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 minty_sky_bar

Just a quick hello, been lving in charlesland for the last few years, really like it. just wanted to get on here and see some community spirit!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 appleface

new here, looks like community spirit is alive and well, great forum :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 groovy 09

Hi All,

Living in Charlesland Park since 2006, I'm originally from Greystones, boyfriends a blow in ;):D

Longing for Starbucks/Insomnia to open up in the centre, dream on I know....

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Mr Diamond

Hi everyone.

My wee family and I just moved to Greystones in November. We're loving the new life we've started away from the hustle and bustle of Dublin. With the summer (?) coming in fast, we're looking forward to getting out and joining what seems like a fantastic community.

I'm a Graphic designer, my wife is an Art teacher and we have two smashing little boys. (5 and 2)

Thanks - look forward to joining in the threads occassionally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Welcome aboard!!!

Costa del greystones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

Mr Diamond wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

My wee family and I just moved to Greystones in November. We're loving the new life wee started away from the hustle and bustle of Dublin. With the summer (?) coming in fast, we're looking forward to getting out and joining what seems like a fantastic community.

I'm a Graphic designer, my wife is an Art teacher and we have two smashing little boys. (5 and 2)

Thanks - look forward to joining in the threads occassionally.
    hi welcome aboard

• Registered Users Posts: 12 INUTERO

Hello there,living in C/L wood since 2004 with wife and child,kept meaning to join Boards but never got around to it!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Niche market

Im a native to the area...just thought i'd pop in and say hi and welcome to the newcomers!! :)

Advertisement