Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell is this from??

Options
  • 01-02-2006 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

sor379ji.gif
    Seriously! I remember playing an arcade game when i was really youn, a la streets of rage where guys like this came out of a bar, jumped on your back, and made disturbing moans and thrusts towards your buttocks. NOONE ever believed me but i knew it to be true, i hadnt dreamt it!! Can anyone identify this gay beat em up??

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Looks like Streets of Rage to me, but I could be way off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Streets of Rage 3 apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭December Son

Weird...i definitely played this game in the arcades tho. So maybe this isnt from that game, i dont think SOR3 was in arcade, was it? Hmm..the search continues

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Streets of Rage 3... wasnt that the one with the robot and the kid on roller skates?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Apparently he was only in the Japanese version ("Bare Knuckle 3") and was removed from the western version because of his overtly stereotyped characteristics....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Rhyme wrote:
    Streets of Rage 3... wasnt that the one with the robot and the kid on roller skates?
    the kid on the roller skates was streets of rage 2. what a great game that was, still play it from time to time when i have time to whip out the megadrive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

He was in 3 as well. (kid with roller skates that is, not village peopel reject dude).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh, i never got the privilage to play 3, only got 1 and 2 at home

Advertisement