Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Too good to be true?

Options
2»

Comments

That Escrow site sure looks like it is legit..

It was only created on Jan 26th 2006!

A reverse dns lookup on that ip gives us...
    found 3 domain entrys on IP: 193.226.140.84 [get RIPE/ARIN IP info]    (Resolved: server03.webhost-in-romania.com)
    IP location:  Romania [RO] - Bucharest
    IP owner: GTS Telecom SRL    IP assigned to: KPNQwest Romania - Datacenter 

1.  best-mortgagesrates.com [whois]   dns: ns1.host-age.ro | ns2.host-age.ro (more) 
    2.  camerefoto.com [whois]   dns: ns1.host-age.ro | ns2.host-age.ro 
    3.  creditimobiliar.com [whois]   dns: ns1.host-age.ro | ns2.host-age.ro (more) 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Drax

Sorry lads - I had to send it... !
    me wrote:
    Hiya Ray,

Thats sounds great.

The only problem with this whole transaction is that I see you also have a BMW for sale also which leave me to believe that you are up to no good. To be honest you are "selling" these cars at ridiculous prices. If you had sold them at close to the market price, you might have convinced someone.

You may also find that your adverts have been removed, as I am obviously not the first person to realise this.

It seems strange to me that you put an advert on and Irish website, with a Waterford address, a Dublin number, the car located in England and your emails originating from Romania.

Hopefully no one else will fall for your dirty tricks.

I'm sure he will be shaking in his pants. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭pontovic

ahhh I wanted to send him more emails :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Drax

Sorry dude - sure why not give it a go - he might think you are still a sucker :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Email him about an imaginary car he's not advertising?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Drax wrote:
    Sorry lads - I had to send it... !
    I'm sure he will be shaking in his pants. :D:D:D
    why? the dumbass won't be able to understand correct English!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Like I said in the title I thought it might be a scam.

But who needs detectives when you guys are around? Good work people.:D

Advertisement