Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES5 Online...What Mb speed is required ?

Options
  • 01-02-2006 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Am getting broadband in and am wondering if I need 2mb to play pro evo online ? Or would 1mb do ?

Cheers,
    Brian.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

1mb will do 2 is better for longer distance playing, but does anyone still offer 1mb?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I got 2mb and lag is still a problem sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

The downbload wont matter as much, what you want to do is try and get as much upload as possible.

1Mb down would be more than enough for PES, try and get 256kbps or even go for the 384kbps upload if you can, this will prevent your opponent suffering the lag 128kbps brings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Thanks. I've ordered it now.
    2mb download, 256 up. Wireless modem.

Any online leagues around ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Go sign up at pro evo rankings .com, they organise all manner of competitions for people to sign up for. Give us a shout when your up and running and ill give you a game or two!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement