Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation.

Options
  • 01-02-2006 7:02pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right since I got a good response here last time, I'll give it another shot. This time I'm going all out and shall be making posters for college. Basically we have a single room available at the moment, a housemate has just moved out this week due to what i fear, is a terminal case of pregnancy, and she wants to move back to the home county for some hard earned relaxation.
    I'm sure she will tell you of the brilliance of living with us. (:

Anyway, details of place here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=294516

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Joey Shabadoo

Is this house 'smoke friendly', shall we say?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yes, shall we say, friendly, little of that legal stuff though *eyes squint and move from side to side* >_>

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh should mention, deposit is 150e and we have NTL broadband now.

Good stuff, taken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Cool!

• Advertisement

simu wrote:
    Cool!
    Meh, how could they live up to you? :)

Advertisement