Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hmm.. so they tell me there's this exam coming up..

• 01-02-2006 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

.. they call it the leaving cert... so I took it upon myself to start studying, which, at that point, I realized that I have to date, never, not once, studied for a single subject. o_o it's like I've been in hibernation for the past 6 years and just woken up with a big old THUD.. I'm not that bad off subject wise, I dont think..

Business - Good teacher, should do well, if I remember the stuff
    Art - o_o need to start compiling notes.
    English - >_< LEAR!!!! not to mention hardy..
    Irish - Egad.. were do I start. It's easy enough I guess. :) It's just my standards in spelling and stuff are terrible accross the board. The english teacher said it wont matter that much in honours level, because they're looking for content over the basic mechanics..
    German - Well, Ionno, I'm the only student doing german.. :) so I can't compare how well I am in it..
    LCVP - As long as I finish correcting the rest of my portfolio I should be fiiine.
    Maths - ...
    Technical Graphics - Should do fine, I'm just going over questions in tg these days..

But still.. o_o I figure I'll slowly increase the amount of study time. I guess it's up to me how I go about it.. :/ I just wish I had some tiny robot that bossed me around. :) What if I just summerize the notes I've gotten over the past year and a half, into shorter notes, and compile them into a folder, then read over the folder the day after I've written out the notes? and then sometimes do exam questions. o_o you know, I think that's a plan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Little Miss...

yeah sounds good lol :) and then just keep reading the notes over and over u should be finnnnnne!!...ah no thats kinda what i'm doing. You're the only one doing german? theres 8 in my class...and i thought that was bad...jeez...
    Ah english...yes Lear hate that... and irish....im so crap at writing essays actually that goes for english as well... im more the maths kind or learning things off by heart...oh i dunnoooooo.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

i hate Lear, its so blah! i find the comparative study a bit difficult too. our comparative texts are Of Mice And Men, A Room With A View & Death And Nightingales

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

of mice & men lol lennie

Advertisement