Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF on the Xbox 360?

Options
  • 01-02-2006 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

Looks like FF XI will be out on the xbox 360 soon.

Link: http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2006/012706a.html

I was generally under the impression that, with a few exceptions like crystal chronicles, that the game tended to stay on the one console. Nintendo seemed to get their hands on the licenses for a few games allright and now those Microsoft characters on top of that.

I hope this isn't some sign that the FF games from now on are going to spread across at least 3 consoles. (I know I'm excluding DS/PSP)

I for one don't like the sound of this one bit....

EDIT: Although if it's multiplatform I wouldn't mind at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've played the Beta. It's absolutely horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

the beta is out now for it. i think it'll be good. at least with XI you play on the same servers as pc and ps2 players.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Aye, I heard about the BETA thing a while back but, to be perfectly honest with you, I didn't really know what it meant and so I promptly ignored it....

Being able to play on the same servers as PS2/PC folks is very nice indeed, I just hope that the main series (ie: the ones that go in numerical order) don't end up being scattered across the 3 consoles.

Advertisement