Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late cao application

• 01-02-2006 11:26pm
    Site Banned Posts: 4

hi,

I'm pretty freaked out here. I only got back from training at 6:30 PM this evening and realised I missed the CAO deadline. This wasn't a big deal to me because I had planned to enter with a Late Application. But, after talking with my mam I think the late application isn't actually a late application, but its really another way of describing the change of mind form.

I was reading through the CAO website and handbook and I'm still unsure whats going on. I had always planned to apply late (and pay the extra 40 squids), so it wasn't a big deal to me. But, now I'm not sure if its even possible anymore. Can anyone help please? I'm going to ring them tomorrow, but just to ease my mind. Is a late application, literally a late application or is it just a way of editing applications that were submitted prior to the first deadline???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

Nah, the change of mind thing is free. :) late applications are 80euro, I just put in an early application, and I'll change it later.. >_> but you can still put in an application. or fill it in online.. the magic power of 3V

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Do it online if you can, because you'll save yourself €20 and you'll avoid making mistakes.

• Site Banned Posts: 4 conoridiot

Ah, phew. I can stop stressing and go get drunk in peace. Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

conoridiot wrote:
    Ah, phew. I can stop stressing and go get drunk in peace. Thank you!

Heres an idea.. stop drinking during the week and the deadlines wont seem too difficult to meet..

• Site Banned Posts: 4 conoridiot

wednesdays are student nights, my man. I don't go out on the weekends

• Advertisement
Advertisement