Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

a good deal? (insurance)

Options
  • 02-02-2006 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

hey,

just got a quote from fbd for my renewal of my preminum on a '04 golf 1.4 which is shared by my mum and myself.

the quote was for €1500 but i have yet (will do tomorrow) to ring them up and tell them that i passed my test two weeks ago.

would you reckon the quote will go down a bit?

I'm 19 at the moment (20 in april).

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Not meaning to be smart, but I think FBD may be in a better position to answer your question than anyone on here.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

thats not a bad deal if i may say so, what was it last year, may i ask?
    About you passing the test, i was informed at my age, will be 20 in april also ;), that even if i had a full licience the premium would only be reduced 200 euro because of my age.
    So i reckon you should see a saving, so give them a buzz and inform us of the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

gave them a rang today, down to 1362.00 which i think is quite good.

regarding last year i wasn't insured for a full year last year, the premium was taken out in feb (€400 for my mum) and i joined it in september and they took another €600.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Cremo wrote:
    gave them a rang today, down to 1362.00 which i think is quite good.

regarding last year i wasn't insured for a full year last year, the premium was taken out in feb (€400 for my mum) and i joined it in september and they took another €600.

Thats a good deal, wish i had that, happy motoring ;)

Advertisement