Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would you do??

• 02-02-2006 2:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I broke up with my g-friend about 6 months ago, kinda mutual agreement, was at a family occasion and I got very drunk on account of nerves + not knowing any of her family( was left on my own alot )

Anywho things were said and we broke up the next day.

The last 6 months we have been seeing eachother quite a bit( slept with eachother on a few drunken occasions )

I love her and she loves me, but it is goin nowhere, we just meet up,have lunch and sín e!

I dont know what to do, ive talked to her but she says shes happy single, should I just walk away or I should keep tryin??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Mixed Up wrote:
    it is goin nowhere,

You've said it's going nowhere, she wants to be single, stop wrecking your head & walk away.

Life's too short to waste time on something that's going nowhere, especially when there are so many opportunities out there waiting on you to 'go somewhere'

Move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Watchful

I'd say that she's getting the best of both worlds here- in a sense shes still got her boyfriend to hang out with and sleep with, but the freedom to get with someone else if and when she feels like it.

She's got a good thing going here and she knows it- you unfortunatly don't.

Break free and find someone with the resect to take you feelings into consideration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

These thing's never work. The sex with associated head melt isn't worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

If she has said she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, then you have two choices.....

1) stop sleeping with/seeing her & move on, or
    2) keep going & hope she changes her mind

If you are unhappy with the status quo (which you obviously are or you wouldn't be asking her to be in a relationship with you or posting here) then I would opt for making a clean break from her & moving on with your life.....you never know.....if you stop letting your ex use you, she may re-evaluate - you win.....if not, you are not being used & you get to find a girl that wants to be in a mature relationship with you - you win again.......Best of luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

Watchful wrote:

She's got a good thing going here and she knows it- you unfortunatly don't.

exactly,
    maybe find a second girlfriend, that way you have your ex and a new girl to see how things go.
    if your ex isnt happy with thatwith that situation,she will let you know, and how she feels will come out, either she will realize she wants you or that she isnt happy and will move on, either way you will be happy, wit her or a new girl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 mags82

make a break for it she is your ex for a reason she is only using you and its not worth the heartache

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

If you're not happy in the arrangment walk away.

If you enjoy the sex and the company and neither of you is expecting any more from each other than what you've got then keep it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 SoulTravellin

Mixed up, may I ask how long you've been with her?

Advertisement