Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robotech Re-masters sets

Options
  • 02-02-2006 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Anyone know how many of these there are. I have I & II and have just ordered III (Mr. Postman should be delivering it as I speak) but now I've seen that there's a new Robotech Masters series released that takes place 15 years later. So does that mean that there's only 3 sets in the original series? I seem to recall there being more episodes than that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

The Macross Saga is 36 episodes in length. So total the episdodes from I, II & II (which I believe are double disc sets).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Spoderman

That would be the 3 sets of episodes then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

Are the manga versions the full deal?

ie. are the cuts restored? I would imagine that this would involve a redub, like what ADV are doing. But I am equally confused by the ADV Macross re-release.

If its a dual-audio original cut (what the japanese saw) I think tis a good move for them.

Advertisement