Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ultimate truck accessory

Options
  • 02-02-2006 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

not sure whether this is more suitable in humour, but here it goes...

ultimate truck accessory

(believe it or believe it not - I was actually looking on google images for 'champagne' when I came across this page)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Do they make them for 'proper' penis substitutes, e.g. Ferraris, Lambos etc.? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

thats just feckin' weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

that's a load of b*ll*cks

(someone was gonna say it, might as well be me)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

+ Freely swings front to back, side to side

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

unkel wrote:
    LOL :D

just like the real thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

There is a pickup truck that is usually parked by a sandwich shop near me that has the bright red ones. I presume the guy works in the sandwich shop, so I always picture him getting into his huge manly truck with its huge manly balls and heading off for a day of manly ... asking old ladies if they would like mayonnaise on their ham and cheese sandwich.

Advertisement