Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problems getting online with COD2

• 02-02-2006 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have played COD2 online a couple of times but now ehn I go to connect it gets me the message "Waiting for response from Master Server". It's not just happening on COD2 but for all my online games. Anybody got any ideas? The only thing that I've done different in the last few days is install Netscape.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Sounds to me like a firewall/proxy issue... Do you have a Router? Is UPnP enabled? Are your games given full access to the web in your firewall settings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Cheers. It was because I had Peer Gaurdian enabled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Glad you found and sorted the issue Vyse! ;)

Advertisement