Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question Basement Jaxx

Options
  • 02-02-2006 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭

Trying to find out what the name of this song is (and I think its by Basement Jaxx but when i checked out red alert it wasnt it!!) and I cant find it by doing that google lyric search thing.

It has who I think is Q Tip from a Tribe called Quest and it goes 'my finger, my fingers on the button' over and over again!!!!

If anyone knows, PLEASE put me out of my misery as it will end an ongoing dispute I have at the moment :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Jimmy81

samo wrote:
    Trying to find out what the name of this song is (and I think its by Basement Jaxx but when i checked out red alert it wasnt it!!) and I cant find it by doing that google lyric search thing.

It has who I think is Q Tip from a Tribe called Quest and it goes 'my finger, my fingers on the button' over and over again!!!!

If anyone knows, PLEASE put me out of my misery as it will end an ongoing dispute I have at the moment :D

The song u are looking for is "galvanise" sp? by the Chemical Brothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭samo

Jimmy81 wrote:
    The song u are looking for is "galvanise" sp? by the Chemical Brothers.

And it is....thanks for that, just found it now. (feck it though, means I'm wrong :rolleyes: )

:D

Advertisement