Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage - Formal loan Offer

Options
  • 02-02-2006 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

How long does it take to get a Formal Loan offer once your bank has sent their report to their Central Mortgage Centre, in my case AIB?

I'm due to sign contracts next Wednesday and they sent the report yesterday, will I have it in time? Getting worried

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

stringy wrote:
    How long does it take to get a Formal Loan offer once your bank has sent their report to their Central Mortgage Centre, in my case AIB?

I'm due to sign contracts next Wednesday and they sent the report yesterday, will I have it in time? Getting worried

Ring the bank and ask.
    I got a formal loan offer out of BOI over the phone without them ever having seen the property- paperwork was handled in three working days (the longest part was getting personnel in work to sign salary declaration forms).

Ring them and ask- they can probably expedite it if its sitting in someone's in-tray.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭stringy

Sorted now thanks, HR to sign salary forms takes forever!!!

Advertisement