Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Gps Software For Ire

Options
  • 02-02-2006 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi
    Im considering getting gps for my xda 2s. Anybody recomend good nav software. Do tom tom cover the rep of Ireland?

Cheers
    Barry

Seat Leon Cupra 20vT My03, ADB Racing 'big bore' SS turbo intake + SS turbo-> intercooler pipe, Turbo Xs bov, proflex dogbone bushings, Full leather, clim control, cruise conrol, grounding kit, and best for last ,, REVO..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

PcPilot 6 is the biz. I use it all over the country, without any probs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

When I was doing some research about sat nav, tomtom didn't do Ireland. Personally I use Nacteq maps and I am very happy with it. Excellent coverage of Dublin and reasonable coverage of the rest of Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭bg

Cool thanks v much.
    Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

For Ireland, forget TomTom. Navigon & CoPilot have the most detailed maps for here. Even at that they can be sketchy in the countryside.

Advertisement