Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stange PostNuke Issue

Options
  • 02-02-2006 3:25pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

i run a website using Postnuke. It's fitted with pnPhpBB2 and Gallery (version 1). i've noticed that when posting in the forum that sometimes i get error 403 but the error log doesn't give any hint of what's going on. i've narrowed it down to the length of forum posts. is my web hoster limiting POST requests which carry the post text?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

I feel your pain.
    What I've done with my sites is to replicate them offline (I've a linux box matched as closely as I can to the host) to help narrow down problems. That way you can see if it's a postnuke limitation for example, an apache or php config issue, or something on the public host which needs a support call to further investigate.

Advertisement