Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locksmith

Options
  • 31-01-2006 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Has anyone changed their locks? If so, can you recommend someone and what did they charge you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Greystreets

Hi Perty,did you find a locksmith? If so can you let me know who you used, if you were happy with them of course ! thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Perty

Hi Greystreets, we found a really good guy who put in a yale lock on the front door. I have the number somewhere at home so I'll pm you later when I find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Earlsie

I had a Yale lock added to the front door,lock for the down stairs windows as well as a latch for the back double door which ensures the Little one does not go outside without me knowing.

We used A.P. Lock & Safe (have a look in yellow pages, they are in Bray)

Reason I recommend them is they came out one day after calling them, work was completed to a high standard.
    The back lock cracked after 2 weeks (when we called them they replaced the lock the next day),

All the above is what you would expect but not always delivered,

Earlsie

Advertisement