Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eve

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

join a corp that is part of an alliance

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i have done.

but they seem to be busy enough with a war, is it safe to go into 0.0 alone while part of the alliance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

When i started off, i just did agent missions, made some good money off of them.

Has anyone seen the revamped ship models? Are these legit or a hoax?
    I have pics but they are too big to upload.

Edit: Changed them to jpeg but the quality is terrible.

Tier 3 BS Ammar drone carrier, supposedly.

• Advertisement

New Apoc model.

I have some more models but I'll leave them for now and post them obly if you guys are interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭DamoVOTF

BigEejit wrote:
    I am in UKC in Lotka Volterra (http://ukc-eve.net/ukc-eve/) ... usually a good lot on in the evenings (30 in corp, 150 to 200 in alliance) ... we are currently mopping up RA and they have lost almost all soverignty in Cache .... they'll be back in Empire soon ...
    got this last night:
    auth?killsig=BigEejit

yes, fighting in a frig because I was late and missed the fleet and to be honest, its more fun in frigs

Does Kawizaki still play? Last time I checked he has a UK Corp director I think (a few months ago), myself and him were directors in VOTF before the fall of curse.

He is a great guy and superb to have on your wing, probably wont remember me though, **** thats over a year and a half ago.

Yes those models are legit, however the added graphical flare is two tiered, the better one requiring Vista to support dx10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Inisin

D wrote:
    Tier 3 BS Ammar drone carrier, supposedly.

With it's eight turrets of doom? I suppose they have to do something different than makeing an Apoc mkII that will fit a full load of tach's and a full tank.
    wrote:
    I've tried mining in an iteron but its just too slow and only gets 200k a load and i've tried doing missions but only get 60k or so a mission......

Mining in an Iteron.. O_ó kit your thorax out with mining lasers and use a jet can, then use the iteron to haul the mineral back to the station. Iteron MkIII seem to be the best all arounder. Stick some basic cargo exanders in it so you can haul more.

Missions are good... well level 3 missions are okay and level 4 missions are good. Just keep at them to go up in agent quality and level, you'll get better rewards after awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

i think the vexor might be better then the thorax if you fit some mining drones

• Advertisement

indeed four lasers and a tractor beam for ninja mining...

Hmm, I don't suppose that tractor beams work in warp?

nope

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

DamoVOTF wrote:
    Does Kawizaki still play? Last time I checked he has a UK Corp director I think (a few months ago), myself and him were directors in VOTF before the fall of curse.

He is a great guy and superb to have on your wing, probably wont remember me though, **** thats over a year and a half ago.
    yep, Kawasakii is still there ... damn good PVPer ...

Also we have just been wardec'd by a merc alliance ... of course this only means that they can attack us in empire ... usually means that they are looking for easy hauler kills .... lets hope these guys are good for a fight and dont do a runner when they see one of us in local set up for fighting

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I'm looking to get back into this, just started a new character.

Anyone here suggest a guild i could join, preferrably with a few Irish peeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Sonderval

Hey folks,

I'm just going to pimp my Corp, Fleshreaper Inc - one of the two Penny Arcade corporations. We are looking for people who know prefer PvP/Ratting and want to join a growing Alliance (GHOSTS in the Cache region). We're really looking for people who are team players and are frequently online, and who can preferably pilot Cruisers and above (though this is not set in stone).

I'm the sole Irish person in the corp at the moment - we have mostly UK, American and Swedish players, but they are all very active and there is excellent camaraderie and frequent corp outings. Being a part of GHOSTS alliance, which is only setting up in Cache at the moment, gives us an excellent oppertunity to get involved in this up and coming Alliance. Plenty of PvP oppertunities as we are fighting the remnants of the Red Alliance, the russian group who used to run that area of space (and are big into Guerilla warfare -damm commies).

Anyways, we are looking for new folk. PM me here, in game (handle: Sondervale) or drop me a mail. I've been through a few corps in my time, but I'm really enjoying my stay with these folk. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

30,000 people online for the first day beta in china :eek: .......the lag

Damn and i thought the lag in a 135 man fleet war was bad.

Advertisement