Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to host?

Options
  • 02-02-2006 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭

I have a SWF file thats not very big (about 5 megabytes i think) that i would like to have playing on my account page with this place called BEBO.

Everywhere i have looked to host my file wont let me link it to my bebo account or wont let me upload a file that big without paying. Does anyone know of anywhere that does allow either of these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

For free or paid hosting? Any paid hosting company should let you do this no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    I have a SWF file thats not very big (about 5 megabytes i think) that i would like to have playing on my account page with this place called BEBO.

If you really MUST, then you could try the space your ISP gives you with you cnnection. (Most seem to give something).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

my space should be able to cope with that.
    i'm not too familar with the restrictions with my space, but they may be worth checking out.
    http://www.myspace.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Advertisement