Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray to Crumlin...how long by car?

• 02-02-2006 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭

Howdy,

I have to venture to the big smoke soon. Am thinking about booking a hotel in Bray (cos its cheaper!) but need to be in Crumlin hospital for 9am on a monday morning. Anyone know what time I would need to be leaving Bray to fight through the traffic etc? Would I be better trying for a hotel closer to Crumlin?

Cheers :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

give yourself at least an hour,i travelled from wicklow to crumlin today ,it took me hour but that was between 9 and 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

I'd book a hotel nearer to Crumlin. Try the Ibis hotel at the red cow roundabout. They are cheap enough and the drive would be about 20mins, maybe less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,516 ✭✭✭daymobrew

How about a B&B. Would be cheaper than a hotel and could be really close to the hospital. And you could get a feed to set you up for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 zinbe

If you need to be there for nine, travel in plenty of time. You could well leave yourself short by giving just an hour, especially when you factor in time to park etc. Personally I'd leave around 7.40 - 7.45

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Superdub2

i live in crumlin and know pretty much what way youd be coming, at least an hour and a half

• Advertisement
Advertisement