Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Merc A Class

Options
  • 02-02-2006 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Does anyone drive one? I'm thinking of buying one and the insurance and tax are within my budget. I was just wondering about other costs like repairs, parts ect. Can anyone give me some advice. I really like the shape & size of it. I don't really know much about cars, this will be my second car.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭freewing

I had previously looked into buying one of these ( 1.7 CDi) but when I took it for a spin found it was very under powered also the servicing and running costs will usually run a bit higher (afterall it is a merc). bought a fiat multipla in the end and its the smartest thing Ive done so far.

Advertisement