Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Face on my Manager?

Options
  • 02-02-2006 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Is it possible for me using the id numbers to get my face on my manager in fm2006?
    Also I tried to create a configuration with pictures to put Kilkenny City players faces into my game but it didn't work does anyone know how to do it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

you can get dbase editors around the net (make sure you back up your saved game first) that will open your saved game in a browsing mode and allow to make changes to anything you like. For morality sake make sure you keep it to pics and dont start chaning player stats

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

or if you change the players/teams change the other teams in relation. lol.

keep me posted on this one i tried to do it with shamrock rovers but couldn't i use the xml files but no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 30 joema

what do you mean change the other teams in relation?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

if you make the rep of say shamrock rovers higher by 60 do so for shels/bohs etc, it keeps the game competitive

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I did it in FM05 when it came out. Got some .xml editor and turned on the "Unique ID numbers" in the game preferences. Went into my profile, got my ID number. Then opened the .xml editor and inserted my number and picture.

Unfortunately I can't remember where I got the editor thingy. My pic was so funny though, I had an apple balancing on my head. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement