Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luna Lovegood

Options
  • 02-02-2006 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Did anybody hear they have cast Luna Lovegood? The girl is from Drogheda. My girlfriend knows her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭migz4caz

I didn't imagine Luna to look like that to be honest

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

No, I didn't either! I've never liked Luna much as a character anyway so I hadn't really thought about it much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

She looks *kind of* what I imagined!
    I think its the long hair or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

she goes to my old school... the vice-principal's daughter to be exact

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

looks like I had pictured her.. that's mad! Imagine how exciting that would be.. wow what an opportunity!!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Michael G

migz4caz wrote:
    I didn't imagine Luna to look like that to be honest

I agree. I would never watch a film of Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings — it's all in my head from reading the books, and I don't want to spoil it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

Michael G wrote:
    I would never watch a film of Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings — it's all in my head from reading the books, and I don't want to spoil it.
    I wish I hadn't watched them now, because they are a huge let down compared to the books!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

Goblet of Fire wasn't THAT bad, it wasn't that great either but the best out of all of them so far.
    I can't believe they'd go with her. Completely wrong with the picture in my head. I can only hope they read these boards and change it. HA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

Her Face looks just how I had imagined. And, TBH, the films do suck in comparison to the books- you all know that it's true!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Her face should be thinner, imo, and her hair needs to be less groomed. But I'd say she'd be okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lischen

migz4caz wrote:
    Did anybody hear they have cast Luna Lovegood? The girl is from Drogheda. My girlfriend knows her.
    wow.. that´s cool ..

Advertisement