Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Mishap

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Remember seeing that, very funny. Ronaldo had a good one last night, regardless of whether he was "clipped" or not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Remember seeing that, very funny. Ronaldo had a good one last night, regardless of whether he was "clipped" or not!

he wasnt :p

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I dunno if Ronaldo was clipped there. I think he just missed the ball. Van Persies is hilarious as well :D

I personally didn't think he was touched either, which makes it so much funnier!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I couldnt believe the ref gave him a free for falling over on his own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Stekelly wrote:
    I couldnt believe the ref gave him a free for falling over on his own.

Looking at it again it looks like he wasn't tripped, but looking at it first time it looked like he could have got clipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

Im an Arsenal fan but that is funny!!

Has anyone ever done that? Its really sore, really easy to pull your hamstring or strain something aswell!! But also embaressing! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Anyone have the one from David Dunn a few seasons ago when playing against Villa. Was brillant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Shred

That was hilarious, I almost busted myself laughing when it happened last Saturday:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

a can only hope get omni-abuse on soccer am this weekend.
    some sort of hilarious sound effects would suit both of those.

Advertisement