Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Problem

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

MobileInfantry has a particular sense of humour whereby he finds his own jokes funny only if they draw attention to him, negative or otherwise.

The death threat and the first post in this thread would seem to confirm my hypothesis.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

RuggieBear wrote:
    Perhaps I'm just completely wrong. I seem to be the only one who thought it was just a misunderstanding...
    Maybe i just got it the way MI/Havok intended it....christ does that mean we both share the same ****e sense of humour?:eek: :(
    No it doesn't mean that, it means you see the facts as they are.

It didn't read like that to me, and really that's the sort of joke you make when someone you like accidentally wrongs you, not with someone you share enmity with in the middle of an argument.[/quite]
    Maybe he likes amp, he's cute and furry you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

seamus wrote:
    MobileInfantry has a particular sense of humour whereby he finds his own jokes funny only if they draw attention to him, negative or otherwise.

The death threat and the first post in this thread would seem to confirm my hypothesis.

Seamus if you think I actually find this thread funny then you are unfortunately mistaken and very much so at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

get%20along.jpg

Advertisement