Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice On cancelleing IBB

• 02-02-2006 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭

My connection has been crap for months, constant phone calls and emails have not helped to resolve the problems. i am now considering cancelling. My contract is up in may. they have said they will credit me for the problems, but instead i want to cancell now. anyone have some advice on how maybe they cancelled.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

i have recently cancelled, was with them for about 1 month, and service was terrible. I emailed account managers, supervisors etc got no response to majority of emails. Tech support finally said it was a problem with the aerial on the roof so that was it, i cancelled. The direct debit is cancelled, they even sent an engineer around to do the de-install but i could not get away from work...big mistake! they are now saying there going to hold me to contract:mad:

they can hold away, in my eyes its cancelled. If it comes to it i will go to court, i have plenty of evidence captured over the weeks showing 60% packet loss and average latency of 200ms - useless for voip which i was told in writing by an account manager that the service was perfect for..

if you do cancel they will try and make you pay for the remaining months, tell them where to stick it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I cancelled this appalling service last year 3 months into a 12 month contract and to this day every month they still e-mail me invoice's despite me repeatedly telling them im finished with them so i just give up,the e-mail usually appears as spam e-mail so i just ignore it.

They were supposed to come to collect some of the cables,etc so one day i took a half day off work and they never arrived,tried to phone no luck so in a nutshell they can f*ck themselves i couldn't care less about them anymore.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

My advice is do it quick...

I never even paid them a penny ha, had it for a few months and never paid
    there still lokkin for the money but screw them.

Advertisement