Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig

Options
  • 02-02-2006 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Am In Market For A Pistol Licence. Keep Hearing That New Firearms Act Is On The Way, With Possible Implications For Pistol Users / Licence Availability. Anyone Got Info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

Anyone Got Info.

The Department of Justice ..? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Riggser

Sig talk to you're Firearms Officer in your local Fuzz hang out (Garda station).
    You could have a direct line to Bertie's office and it means SFA when it comes to a firearms license for ANYTHING. Don't spend a penny and don't go to any gun shop. Find your interest, go to a club with that interest, go to the old bill and see what they say FIRST.

Send me a private message if you need to know more, believe me I know tons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Babble

SIG wrote:
    Am In Market For A Pistol Licence. Keep Hearing That New Firearms Act Is On The Way, With Possible Implications For Pistol Users / Licence Availability. Anyone Got Info.

But you will buy a Sig right!:D

Sigday1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭SIG

Users Thank You For Responses

Since Question Have
    Found Sight With Info At Doj ( Huge Amount Of Work To Read , Not Mind Ubderstand - But Thats The Way They Do It - Law , Languague , No Possibility For The Common Man To Understand , So We Have No Idea Of Whats Happeming , And Then Need Expensive Lawyers !!!!!! - Woh What Clarity And Democracy !!!!! )

Ta

Babble Why Not A Sig 226 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Babble

SIG wrote:
    Babble Why Not A Sig 226 ?
    Well seeing as I just posted a picture or my own SIG P226 after having it home for about 5 minutes taken a year ago, Your not going to have much argument from me. The only reason I can think against it is the high cost to guys in the ROI.

And recently over here there have been a ton of refurbished SIG P226's come on the market at really cheap prices. They are factory certified and honestly some of them look brand new. Grrr

A H&K P7M8 is next on my list. No longer in production and really expensive :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement