Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

I'm getting the new sagem

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

It's actually not that new.
    But, yes, very nice for the price. Not been publicised much, oddly enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

The new Sagem is The X400. Not very nice. Havn't used the phone above, but if it's anything like the MyC52 then avoid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Sagem myX6-2

http://www.mobile-review.com/phonemodels/sagem/sagem-myx6-2-en.shtml

Anyone have it? What do you think of it? :D

Looks like the MyV56. Yuk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I have it, lovely phone. Fantastic features for the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

HavoK wrote:
    I have it, lovely phone. Fantastic features for the price.

Is the camera good?

Do you get the data cable with the phone?

• Advertisement

Is the camera good?

Do you get the data cable with the phone?

No data cable. Phone has Bluetooth and IRDA anyway so it makes little odds. The camera is good, the same as that on the 6680, 6230i and 6630 - 1.3 megapixel. Nice images.

It has a memory card slot as well.

HavoK wrote:
    No data cable. Phone has Bluetooth and IRDA anyway so it makes little odds. The camera is good, the same as that on the 6680, 6230i and 6630 - 1.3 megapixel. Nice images.

It has a memory card slot as well.

Does the memory card slot take them little black memory cards (can't remember there name:o )

Does the memory card slot take them little black memory cards (can't remember there name:o )

Yes, microsd/transflash cards. Same ones that go in the newer motorola phones. :)

It doesn't have video??

Yes, it does. :)

• Advertisement

HavoK wrote:
    Yes, it does. :)

****ing noice one, mobileinfantry ;) the man to talk to about phones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The video quality is, in my opinion, better than the 6230i. The only thing I found wrong with the phone was the software, especially the MP3 player, was a little slow, taking a second or two to repond to choices.

chrislad wrote:
    The video quality is, in my opinion, better than the 6230i. The only thing I found wrong with the phone was the software, especially the MP3 player, was a little slow, taking a second or two to repond to choices.

I did notice that myself. That and the notorious bug present in every mms capable sagem phone where mms messages sometimes cannot be received, instead a message "Error retrieving message". Doesn't seem to happen quite as badly at all on the x6-2 but it was brutal on the myx5-2

HavoK wrote:
    I did notice that myself. That and the notorious bug present in every mms capable sagem phone where mms messages sometimes cannot be received, instead a message "Error retrieving message". Doesn't seem to happen quite as badly at all on the x6-2 but it was brutal on the myx5-2

Ye i have the myx5-2 and i use to always get that message :rolleyes:

Ye i have the myx5-2 and i use to always get that message :rolleyes:

It's hugely improved in the x6-2 but it happens the very odd time. But to be honest, whilst it shouldn't be happening at all, it's only happened me once so far after a months constant use. :)

HavoK wrote:
    Yes, microsd/transflash cards. Same ones that go in the newer motorola phones. :)

Any chance you could link me to the exact page of where i could buy one of these, i got the phone today and the mem card slot looks too small for these microsd/transflash cards :confused:

Thanks

B0002JC36I.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The transflash card is the small black card beneath the sd adapter. Sure you aren't thinking of a different card? The sagem definately takes transflash, which is about as small as you can get to be honest :D

Carphone warehouse have them, 29.99 for 256mb.

HavoK wrote:
    B0002JC36I.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The transflash card is the small black card beneath the sd adapter. Sure you aren't thinking of a different card? The sagem definately takes transflash, which is about as small as you can get to be honest :D

Carphone warehouse have them, 29.99 for 256mb.

Nice thanks for the info, so they're called transflash cards? and you get the sd adaptor with them when you buy one?

http://www.komplett.ie/k/kl.asp?bn=10493
    This is them yes?

Nope, but this is one :D

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=314268&cks=SER

MicroSD, not miniSD :)

HavoK wrote:
    Nope, but this is one :D

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=314268&cks=SER

MicroSD, not miniSD :)

nice thanks a million :D