Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

323f v6 or Celica GT

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Nice post, but no link. ;) I agree with you but theres a time and a place...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Nice post, but no link. ;)

*Sighs*

I take it the official Mazda brochure will do ya? :)

323.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

LOL not that impressive alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

LOL not that impressive alright.

@OP, if I were you, I'd seriously consider the Honda, would you?

Forgot to add that's from the original UK brochure. Interesting to note that even for the Great Imperial British market, there's no mention of any 0-60. Metrification even over there, finally!

Can we all now happily live with kilometers and never ever mention miles again? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

you cant compare these cars the celica is a cult classic and is still very cool, and IMO always will be, the 323F is a....323F. The Celica looks like its going fast when parked, the 323F just looks parked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement