Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I disagree with the advice wrt alcohol. If it takes a couple of beers to get over nerves then do so, but otherwise you'd be better off avoiding it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

well alcohol can lead to brewers droop can't it so i'd say no there too.. mess around watchin a film and but don't do anything until ur raring to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭migz4caz

Hey everybody! I have been going out with my girlfriend for 11 months. She lives in Drogheda and I live in Dublin so obviously it's difficult to see eachother. The bus is very handy but for obvious reasons I can only see her at the weekend.

I've noticed that during the weekend I get very angry and frustrated with her, not because I don't love her (I really do) but, because I really miss her when we are apart and it hurts so much. I cry every night. Do you think something is wrong with me? Please help!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

migz4caz wrote:
    ...I cry every night. Do you think something is wrong with me? Please help!!!!
    How old are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 tomboy_100

To migz4caz: Look at Miss Fluff's advice for a second here....
    Miss Fluff wrote:
    Aw. Thing is, it may be a case of

"WHAT DO WE WANT?" "SEX!!!!!!"

"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?" "NOWWWWWWWW!!"

Try not to put so much pressure on yourself. If every heavy petting session manifests itself into a "failed" sex session that's not going to do you any favours, now is it? Why don't you forget about the ultimate goal for now, RELAX, enjoy each other's bodies, do everything but the big deed and it should happen naturally for you guys when the time is right. ;)

In other words, chill. Tell your girlfriend to chill too. Dude, this happens to guys of ALL ages. The difference between you and them is that you're admitting to it. I had this problem once with a girl a way way back... And I was 24. So I panicked naturally enough - saw a doctor thinking I had a problem - he assured me it was 100% psychological, as did my girlfriend.. eventually it became funny and I saw the funny side of it (I think that was key to my "recovery"...!) I had to say things like "ehhh... honey, my engine has broken down". So we took a step backward and eventually it just happened a few months later.

Go back to holding hands and doing everything except the final fence... you're still young man! Show her these message if youwant! If she's patient and loves you she should understand

Yeah ok thanks so much it means alot and it has made me feel better. I really want to do this though. Physchologically I'm raedy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

migz4caz how old are you ?
    Becuase from a lot of your posts you are coming across at about 15 to 17.

18 actually

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

migz4caz wrote:
    I really miss her when we are apart and it hurts so much. I cry every night. Do you think something is wrong with me?
    i'm sorry but...troll?

ferdi wrote:
    i'm sorry but...troll?

Excuse me? :confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ferdi wrote:
    i'm sorry but...troll?

not a helpful comment ferdi

Why me again?

ok sorry but come on...

your 18 and going out with her for 11 months....does anyone else think its unwise to be in relationships of this magnitute at this age? you just reached adulthood you should be out sowing your wild oats etc.

stop getting so hung up about this relationship or she's gonna think your a needy lame-o who cant get it up <- not what you mant to be.

She happens to love me. Ever heard of love Ferdi?

• Advertisement

i'm 20.

i've heard of love but i dont know what it is to be honest.

you came here asking for advise and you continually write "is there something wrong with me?" in your posts.
    can anyone here actually answer this? no, not conclusivly but the fact is there is most likely nothing wrong with you.

you say you love eachother and you cry every night when your appart.

maybe this is normal for you but to me, as a casual observer, you seem to be obsessed and determined to over-analise the situation.

Ok that's fair enough but all I can say is when you have found the girl of your dreams and you fall madly in love please get back to me and then we will see what you think

migz4caz wrote:
    Ok that's fair enough but all I can say is when you have found the girl of your dreams and you fall madly in love please get back to me and then we will see what you think
    will do

cant wait:D

Good luck my friend. You're going to need it

sounds like you need it too.

• Advertisement

Doubt that dude. Good luck being ALONE :( on Valentines. Ha! Sad

migz4caz wrote:
    Doubt that dude. Good luck being ALONE :( on Valentines. Ha! Sad

I'm really loosing my patience with you mig,
    either cop yourself on or go post on another website
    B

Eh are you reading what they are saying about me?

i can look after myself B.

i totally agree with you migz4caz, it is mighty sad but i'm past caring at this stage...:(
    but before you go throwing stones you might consider thats whats sad is an 18 year old guy who cant keep it up long enough to put a condom on and who crys at night cause he's not with his girlfriend.

just a thought.

ferdi wrote:
    i can look after myself B.

i totally agree with you migz4caz, it is mighty sad but i'm past caring at this stage...:(
    but before you go throwing stones you might consider thats whats sad is an 18 year old guy who cant keep it up long enough to put a condom on and who crys at night cause he's not with his girlfriend.

just a thought.

Why doesnt Ferdi get banned?

I've had it with the both of ye
    one week ban
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

:D

I know the OP is banned, but he'll be back here looking when he logs out, so here's my 2 cents.

1. You're not ready for sex. I'm sorry, but you seem too clueless (no offence) to really understand the consequences of having sex. Just because you're 18, and other people are having sex, doesn't mean you should. Mentally and physically you are not ready. And sex is not a way of proving you love someone. Being kind and caring and supportive is how you do that.

2. Regarding the losing erection when putting on the condom. I had the same problem when I first started having sex. It is a combination of nerves and the fact that condoms are totally horrendous things. It's really only something that gets fixed with time. Luckily your girlfriend is being nice about things (which is how she should be acting), so with time this problem should sort itself out. But as I said in 1 above, I really don't think you are ready for sex.

3. Is your girlfriend going on the pill a possibility?

4. Stop getting angry with your girlfriend all the time. And stop crying about her all time time. You're only damaging your relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

i agree with this guy^^^^^

btw, this is one of the funniest threads ever!

Advertisement