Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taskbar Question

• 03-02-2006 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Each time I startup XP the quicklaunch buttons are shoved over to the left (I can see about 3 of them - there should be about 10 - I just get that button for the ones that are hidden) and I have to unlock the taskbar and pull the toolbar across to see the quicklaunch buttons, obviously windows isn't saving my settings on exit.

anyone know how to make it stick?

cheers
    Bren

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

do you relock it after you move it out? Also give it a bit extra space to the right before re-locking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

maybe try increasing the size of your taskbar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Brenner

Yeah, its not happening, don't know what the story is here at all, bit on the annoying side really, having to drag it out all the time

Advertisement