Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to choose? BT or DigiWeb?

• 03-02-2006 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭

I see overall BT and Digiweb are the same since u will be paying the same price since Eircom set the prices.

I see Digiweb dont bother with the telephone thing so would i be better to switch from utv to digiweb and go for say UTV talk? But then it would be 3 bills!!!

Line rental isn't a problem because it gets paid as our granny lives with us.
    So anyone have an idea but i do want to change quick since i dont like have a 12gb cap on UTV while everyone wlse can download as much as they want and not be touched!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

I see overall BT and Digiweb are the same since u will be paying the same price since Eircom set the prices.
    What are you talking about????????????????????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Digiweb haven't bothered to update their website to reflect the new speed increases and BT have a disasterous billing department.

You have to decide which is the lesser of two evils.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭curiosity

BT definitely.

They will knock the price of line rental off as your Gran gets it from social welfare. So if you take calls/broadband bundle package you will only pay €10ish a month for the 1mb package, €15ish for the 2mb package, and €25 for the 3mb package. (line rental is €19.99 plus 21% VAT=€24.19).

They also give free landline calls up to €5 a month for people on the free phone allowance.

Advertisement