Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: the others, who are they?

• 03-02-2006 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭

Are the others good or bad?
    There was an episode where some others were killed when they attacked at night, but recently seeing Zeke it would appear that they are far less vicious assuring us that Walt is fine etc.
    I can't see the losties fighting against them with their new army but rather joining them.
    any thoughts

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

shouldn't you have spoiler tags for people who haven't see that far yet.....?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Beruthiel wrote:
    shouldn't you have spoiler tags for people who haven't see that far yet.....?

doh! forget sorry edited,

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Personally I think that there are a few different things going on on the island, the others are *two* (at least) groups, who dont actually like each other -- I think the guys who appeared to Jack & them in the last eppisode, the ones who took walt, are different from the ones who walk around silent in the jungle and whisper and stuff. Yes, I know Walt was whispering in the Shannon dying episode, but I think that was a projection or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Well i reckon its not just the one group. I would say its 2 or maybe 3 groups.

There's zeke & his lot.
    Weird leg shot group & creepy bear.
    Ethan Rom group.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Peace wrote:
    Ethan Rom group.
    "Ethan Rom" = "Other Man"
    for anyone who missed it.[/spoiler]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

smiles wrote:
    Personally I think that there are a few different things going on on the island, the others are *two* (at least) groups, who dont actually like each other -- I think the guys who appeared to Jack & them in the last eppisode, the ones who took walt, are different from the ones who walk around silent in the jungle and whisper and stuff. Yes, I know Walt was whispering in the Shannon dying episode, but I think that was a projection or something.

yeah there would appear to be a group of crazed 'others' alright that would be as said above the 'creepy leg shot guys', so have they disbanded from zekes group or are they 'sick' I wonder, sick meaning mentally sick or dangerous, ethan I think is actually a clone, wasn't he much stronger than losties in that conflict, i think he was agent sent by dharma......ethan rom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

The man who infiltrated analucias group was very religious whereas the guys who took walt dont seem to be religious at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

stevejazzx. Please read the stickies at the top of the forum about formatting threads to include whether they're US: UK: or IRL:

This is obviously a US: thread...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I think that Zeke and his lot will turn out to be friends of the Losties, possibly having to work together against Ethan and his group. Obviously I don't know if it'll happen, and it doesn't seem very plausible, but we might have some clarification in a few episodes. *touches wood*

Advertisement