Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uk , LLU Rocketing , 3m connections predicted for 2006

Options
  • 03-02-2006 3:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

and thats from the local version of the ECAP who have an easy life because the regulator knows what its at.

Story on the Reg

15000 new LLU ADSL2+ connection a week in the UK at present and increasing all the time. Its fair to say that the UK can unbundle as many DSL lines per quarter as we have enabled any form of DSL since the Ark set down and spilled its critters out onto Mount Ararat .

Nor is there any sign of a sane LLU system in Ireland in 2006 ...as we fall further and further behind the Developed world ...and Estonia .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Sponge Bob wrote:

Nor is there any sign of a sane LLU system in Ireland in 2006 ...as we fall further and further behind the Developed world ...and Estonia .

My neighbours are from estonia, one is a carpenter and the other a bricklayer, one of their first questions to me was "Why can't we get broadband
    It's not like we are living in the country....and we have a telephone line" and they then proceeded to tell me how backward Ireland was when it came to technology.

And to cap it all I couldn't disagree with them

Advertisement