Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym?

Options
  • 03-02-2006 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering

Whats the gym like in D.I.T.?

How much does it cost for a student?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Beekay wrote:
    How much does it cost for a student?

your left leg.

it turns out to be cheaper to go to a proper gym

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Ah Shi*e

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

the one in kevin street is reasonably priced i think sixty quid for the year or something, unfortunately its not the best stocked gym, a few treadmills a few exercise bikes a rowing machine and about 8 machines, not many free weights, no bench press etc. Overall worth the money and you can get a good work out from it imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Yeah, Kevin St. one is reasonably priced, but tiny. Still... a pool is very rock n roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

Still... a pool is very rock n roll.

Not when you have 50+ local school kids using it on a regular basis :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

the pool is slightly creepy in that there's a giant 6ft window for outsiders to peer in. i somehow doubt any woman has stepped in there with the intention of "dipping in" as it were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

yea, the fact the local knackers use the pool cos they cant afford hot running water and need to wash is a bit disturbing.

You know well they piss in it like troopers aswell.

Advertisement