Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magazine 365 are they actually working

Options
  • 03-02-2006 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭

I was trying to buying a mag on their website and it complained about the address not being "Unfortunately we can not process this order. Your chosen shipping address does not correspond with your chosen subscription type. "

Now the magazine I want is all over this country so I don't know what the problem is.

I snet a mail on wednesday yet I got no responses. I rang and nobody answers. The live support tab is not currently operating.

Anybody know if they actual still operate or how they operate? Getting the impression it is only one person right now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Send culchie a pm maybe? AFAIK he is/or is connected to Magazine 365.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

I was trying to buying a mag on their website and it complained about the address not being "Unfortunately we can not process this order. Your chosen shipping address does not correspond with your chosen subscription type. "

Now the magazine I want is all over this country so I don't know what the problem is.

I snet a mail on wednesday yet I got no responses. I rang and nobody answers. The live support tab is not currently operating.

Anybody know if they actual still operate or how they operate? Getting the impression it is only one person right now.

Hi Morningstar,

Sorry about this.

I'm off sick at home, one of the directors is in Belfast, the other in London at the moment....there should be someone in the office though.

You want to send me a PM? I already can guess what the problem is, it will be a IPC media publication, and I will explain the position as it stands at the moment, and cannot deliver to Ireland until this legal issue is ironed out (on their side).

PM me and I will explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Sar!

In response to this (and i know its an old post but i did a search for magazines 365) i would like to know if they are still active. Current situation is this:

I ordered at beginning of Feb - got email confirmation of my order
    The money came out of my account and then nothing.
    It wasnt confirmed when i would get the first issue and as it was a gift for someone i needed to know if it would get there in time for a birthday so i rang. No one answered. I rang again and no one answered. I left a message and no one responded and then i send an email and nothing. Towards the end of a week of attempting to contact them i email them from their website integrated email system and someone finally rang. This person told me that even though i ordered in Feb i shouldnt expect an issue until April and i said that it wasnt good enough. They said that they would contact the publisher and get the lastest issue sent to me and that i would get it in time for last Friday. Last week came and went and nothing and now im back to trying to get in touch with them again. Anyone know of any other way to get in touch with these people please? Its simply not good enough that my money has been taken and yet no response or delivery. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Hello, I'm wondering if you have had any resolution on this issue yet? I'm in exactly the same boat as yourself now having placed an order back at the start of April. I still haven't received any magazines. Have tried calling the number supplied and have left voicemails and have mailed them through their online system but have not received any word back.

3 months after making the order and I can't contact them and have received nothing for the full yearly subscription already paid up front! This is not acceptable.

Does anyone out there know anything about this crowd? Are they still in business?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Tessie

Why not subscribe direct form the magazine? Is that possible?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Tessie wrote:
    Why not subscribe direct form the magazine? Is that possible?

Read the post. They've paid UP FRONT for a year, and received nothing. That is obviously not on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bek71

Hi,

I ordered a magazine for my Dad - golf one last October. He is getting them delivered. No problems there.

Decided to order crossword puzzle book for my mothers birthday in December 06. She hasnt got any magazines.

Have emailed and phoned several times. Was even considering calling to their offices. All I want is a refund as I wouldnt get anything else from them.

It annoying getting the phone message that says leave your number and we will call you back soon!

Anyone want to phone Joe Duffy :D

Bek

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Yep, I've still had no luck getting in touch with these guys. I've left many voice messages and sent plenty of mails but have never heard any word back. Just want a refund now myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 okeeffekm

Seems as though this company is a joke and it should be aired publically to highlight that they're taking money without providing the product. Small claims court maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Sar!

As an update to this thread I actually went to small claims and got my money back in the end thankfully! Please tell me they arent still going!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Renny Barrett

Sar! wrote: »
    As an update to this thread I actually went to small claims and got my money back in the end thankfully! Please tell me they arent still going!!!

I have a similar tale of woe, but got a cheque from the Sheriff's office this week, having pursued Magazines365 through the small claims court. It took a while but more or less all parts of the claim could be done online, so I'd encourage other dissatisified customers to try a similar approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Renny Barrett Posting in one thread is sufficient. There is no need to resurrect multiple old threads.

dudara

Advertisement