Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renards Stays Open!

Options
  • 03-02-2006 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

Renard's will be having a Superbowl party this Sunday (including a prize for the best-dressed cheerleader). There'll be a big screen and 10 plasmas, which means you won't have to crane your neck to see the game.

Renards has a late licence (serves until 2.30am) and will stay open until the end of the game (so, order 5 double JD-cokes at 2.29am).

This sounds like the best option, and it is where I shall be toasting the 49ers' reign as the only team ever to win 5 Superbowls.

I hope to see youse there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭fixer

What about Dallas?

I had to look up the years, but...

72, 78, 93, 94, 96.

Maybe you meant the only team undefeated in the Superbowl, 5-5. Dallas is 5-8. If the Steelers win, they will join the top at 5-6.

Advertisement