Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions League Final tickets

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Yeah I got those tickets last year! Myself and a mate both applied thinking that one of us might get them, we both wound up getting them and had 2 tickets to spare! So for all you Liverpool fans apply now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

I will be applying for these tickets. I don't care who's in the final. Since missing the Nou Camp in '99 I try go to all the finals close to home. I was at the Real Madrid v Leverkeusen game in Hampden and the Juve v Milan game at Old Trafford.
    For the Hampden final I was told by e-mail I was unsuccessful in getting tickets. Weeks later, just 4 days before the final, 2 tickets arrived in the post and my credit card was deducted that week! Luckily I was travelling to Sunderland anyway for the Niall Quinn testimonial the night before and the plan was to go up to Glasgow anyway and try get tickets. That was a mental week - Sunderland v Ireland on the Tuesday, Real Madrid v Leverkeusen on the Wednesday and then back home in time for Ireland v Nigeria at Lansdowne on Thursday!
    Thats just a word of warning. I would have been up **** creek without a paddle if I hadn't been travelling across the water anyway. I never contacted Uefa to find out what happened, I was just happy to have got tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

do they look for ID when going into final? if you get tickets and cant make it can your mates take them??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

okidoki987 wrote:
    for all the Arsenal fans going to the final in paris this year :o

Details on Intertoto tickets to follow...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

do they look for ID when going into final? if you get tickets and cant make it can your mates take them??

No, they don't look for ID. If you have a ticket with someone elses name on it it doesn't matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

Just looking at me ticket from Istanbul, organised the trip through a well known travel agent....they don't

Signed

Alan Kennedy....there was an Alan Hansen, Phil Neal and Rob Jones in our row

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I've applied, just gotta find someone willing to go with me if I get accepted :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Applied as well, did you all go for the dearest tickets?

Advertisement