Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tux/Evening dress hire?

• 03-02-2006 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

Have to hire a Tux for something I'm going to in a few weeks. Having never done so before, could someone let me know what the going rate is for hire of a tux please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

120 ish doesnt include a shirt... where abouts are u located?? as the bf got one for 80 in navan for my debs and they charge 50euro deposit to make sure u brin it back..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

If however, you live in Cork.... as some people do.. you could give a trip out to Blarney, there is a great guy there (tux r us) who will kit you out for around 60 euro. including shoes and socks (which he lets you keep)
    He is totally brilliant for weddings cos he will come to your house by appointment and measure everyone. and will drop off your outfits the day before the wedding....
    man, i have his no. here somewhere.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Thanks for the replys. I'm in Drogheda so Navan's not too far away. What's the name of that place in Navan? Cork may be a bit far :D but thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

protocol in drogheda do tuxs hire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Cheers I'll check them out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement