Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

re: price of 6680 from 3....

• 03-02-2006 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

paid 129 for this in a shop but its cheaper online i noticed.....??

rip off or do they charge less on line?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

FROM €39!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.3ireland.ie/ireland/ihandsets/handsetoverview.omp?&cid=1120740051346
    Why dont you click the link? It shows the different prices depending on the tariff you choose, but none of them are 129!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

These things are generally cheaper online. They don't need to pay for a shop, people to work there, giving advice, stuff like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

im afraid its just cheaper online as with most things. you got it on the 45 tariff right? of course if you have a problem now you can go in and shout at the people in the shop and they have to sort it out for you. and im sure you have a better knowledge of the network than someone who bought it online. or you should if the sales assistant was worth his/her salt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

yes lads, 45 tariff. its cool then, the bloke seemed pretty sound. dont really mind, when i aked him about the internet, he said you dont need wap anymore. i didnt realise you couldnt do as you please on the 3g internet..........rather that look at what 3 let you.

2 questions.

1) i got zilch games on this, im not willing to for out money, struggling student et al. can anyone point me in the direction of some good games?!

2) can you check your email on this, i mean gmail, i have switched from hotmail to gmail,....?

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

you cant check gmail, only your 3mail. you can get doom and wolfenstein and counter strike and loads of other games fot it. just google symbian game

• Advertisement
Advertisement