Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Xbox Pes online experience!! http://www.backofthenet.info/

Options
  • 03-02-2006 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

I'll just give you a quick description about us as I know your like most the people who come onto the site who have the mentality of:

"A little less talk a little more PRO EVO!"... And good on ya!

We are a free Pro Evo community offering leagues, tournaments and match making facilities for people who enjoy Pro Evolution Soccer 5 on XBOX Live

Take a wander round the site get a feel for the place and maybe have a chat with some of our members in our shoutbox and arrange some matches!

This is from our ultimate xbox live league experience come over and have a look the more irish contingent the better.
    And our latest idea acquistion is a cash cup for real money which we hope is gonna kick off some come on ovwr and take a look.....

www.backofthenet.info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I have to say since I have joined Back of the net , I have had a whale of a time. Everyone is sound out over there plus the xbox live games are quality. Its a fantastic site certainly by far the best xbox pro evo league site around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Bob Lawblaw

It's only fair that you also check out Pro Evo Network to if your after a total pro evo online experience.

Bigger than BOTN.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

Didnt realise it was a sticky...my bad

Advertisement