Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euromillions fever!!!

Options
  • 03-02-2006 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

I think the euromillions fever is overcoming so many people after delores!
    Its crazy went into a shop tonight and some woman bought like 40€ worth of tickets that is for me crazy :eek: . The chances are a considerable amount something like hundred eight million to 1 for some1 to win it again limerick. Limerick people what are you thinking?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Lets make it a Limerick double!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Nilo

Chubb76 wrote:
    The chances are a considerable amount something like hundred eight million to 1 for some1 to win it again limerick. Limerick people what are you thinking?

Aren't the chances of a Limerick person winning the Euromillions lottery jackpot for a second time exactly the same as the chances of a person from anywhere else winning it?

Your chances (and anybody elses chances, including Dolores McNamara's) of winning the Jackpot are over 76m to one (since you're allocated five numbers from 1 to 50, and two Lucky Star numbers from 1 to 9, nothing to do with where you buy the ticket or whether you've won before).

Your chances of winning a prize overall (from one of the 12 prize tiers) is 24 to one. Which means the woman who bought €40s worth of tickets has only a marginally bigger chance of winning a prize than a person who bought one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

someone has won it, the jackpot has been reset to fifteen million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

3 winners actually (none in Ireland)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

my housemate paid 20EURO for the tickets and i refused to share despite his mantra-like "180mio EURO"...

people are just lala... :eek: :v: :confused:

IB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

any one know how much each of the 3 people got?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

well its just a guess, but 180m, divided three ways ... 60m !!?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

oh how i wouldn mind 60mill in my pocket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I'm so unlucky all I ever got from a scratchcard was a paper-cut. :(

ha ha, hard luck Hagar, some day you'll win it and be laughing in all our faces

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

any one know how much each of the 3 people got?

just under 62m each

thanks Clinical Waste

Advertisement