Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Sugar Gliders

• 03-02-2006 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hello,

I am interested in getting a pair of baby sugar gliders, in South Dublin.
    Are there any legal issues with these pets in Ireland and also can anyone advise on where I might purchase them?

Thx, P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

hi im thinking of gettin a pair too they are so cool dont think there are any leagal issues bond-007 is a breeder they are not cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭peaches79

Thanks, Ive PMed him now.

Does any know any other additional breeders in Ireland?

Thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

I also can vouch for Bond-007 (Faye)
    She has helped me out on several occasions and when it comes to exotics, shes the one! :)

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Awwwww thanks B :)

Peaches not sure if my hubby replied to you or not!

Ok 5 years ago I applied for an import licence & brought in my first pair of gliders these cost me £300 STERLING! plus all the shipping costs - I have since introduced further pairs to increase my blood line - I just have 4 now I have a small waiting list & I do charge €300 a pair plus I expect prospected owners to have done their research - gliders can live for 15 years & they can BOND to their owners so I always say that having a pair of gliders is the same as having a baby! THEY ARE YOURS! Once bonded they will not be happy with other owners - they require a vast variety of fruit will need a large avairy style cage - if think you can give gliders a good & loving home pm me & I will ask my hubby to pass on our email address. I always provide full backup & am always available for help & advice - I do know my local pet shop had gliders that she brought in & I know she has sold the last of the ones she had.

Hugs

Faye aka Mrs-Bond

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement