Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lesson question

Options
  • 03-02-2006 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭

I want to apply for my test again with a letter from work. I've been doing lessons with RAC(i dont have a car) but sometimes there's a wait for lessons. When I got my letter for my first test in dec i had to wait a week and a half. I'm worried now that if I apply and get the test in a few weeks they mightn't be able to fit me in for lessons. Would it be a bad idea to say go with ISM for this test - i see them all the time so I reckon they'd have better availability? If i went with ISM i'd have to get used to driving a different car and a different instructor but saying that I had 2 different guys for my bike test and learnt loads from both of them..:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

tk123 wrote:
    I want to apply for my test again with a letter from work. I've been doing lessons with RAC(i dont have a car) but sometimes there's a wait for lessons. When I got my letter for my first test in dec i had to wait a week and a half. I'm worried now that if I apply and get the test in a few weeks they mightn't be able to fit me in for lessons. Would it be a bad idea to say go with ISM for this test - i see them all the time so I reckon they'd have better availability? If i went with ISM i'd have to get used to driving a different car and a different instructor but saying that I had 2 different guys for my bike test and learnt loads from both of them..:confused:

Most driving schools/instructors will give priority to those with a test coming up soon and will rearrange their schedule to suit you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

what kindof car have you been doing your lessons in? Have you driven different cars before or just the same car the whole time?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

what kindof car have you been doing your lessons in? Have you driven different cars before or just the same car the whole time?
    should it make a difference?

Advertisement