Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Network Error (-621)"

Options
  • 03-02-2006 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before, but Ive spent the last while trying to get Pro Evo up and running online but I came across that message after verifying the DNAS. Could anybody help? Im with netopia if thats any use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Thats a buffer underrun error as far as I know.

Check your router and firewall etc.. Make sure you have the required port(s) (5730 as default) open and make sure you have it set to the PS2's IP address.
    I found that giving my PS2 a static IP address within the home network was the best way forward, as then I could just use the port forwarding (pinhole) for the specific IP address the PS2 would use.

Other than that, make sure your firewall isn't blocking the PS2 from communicating fully (this sounds like the most likely).

Advertisement