Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Alfa Spider

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Disappointing. It looks ungainly, and too much like a chopped 159. Why must all cars from the same company look identical?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Very pretty.

Is it a cloth or folding metal roof?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Disappointing, all new cars from Alfa are :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

I think it looks great.

Too bad it's probably FWD.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Quite similar to the Maserati Spyder in profile.

02mas_spyder5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Alll a matter of opinion tbh. IMO the alfa 147, gt, and 159, (i'll agree the gt and the 159 are near identical) are some of the nicest cars around at the moment.

And the brera, thank god they are gonna manufacture that one, stunning car.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Yeah a bit disappointed too. No wow-factor for me compared to other recent Alfas, like the GT, or to a lesser extent, the Brera

Advertisement