Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fm104s friday night classics[/rant]

• 04-02-2006 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

For some reason i find i get to hear this most weeks in the shower (heh) but theres little Djing issues that get to me from a good DJ but every songs intro or good part is cut. Tonight they played Bedrock - For what you dream off, a classic track from many moons ago. But the Dj cut the middle part, the main kicking part! of the track the part between the 2 vocals the part that makes it a classic.

Every week this happens K K Klass were butchered to fit an adbreak and having seeing them 1st hand over here they deserve better.

Why thew **** do DJs on 104 feel the need to talk or having half an ad break tru every song, they pay to get rid the dance stations So they pay to play music in a fashion we the listeners like to hear it. At least they should try to prodife what the listeners want to hear. At least once in the schedule a week.

/ still annoyed i didnt hear the middle of For what you dream off and dont have it so ehh hint hint. Be great if i could hear it again they way it was recorded ;)

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

yea that bedrock track is a classic, but its about 10 mins long in fairness, and to be honest i'd be happy if Fm104 played any dance tracks!

tune in to 107fm, Fun FM during the night, i listen to some minimal techno on it on a wednesday night, you'll be better off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

i agree, apart from the minimal (spit) techno thing

pirates are yer only bet for decent electronic music

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Helix wrote:

ha ha whatever your into, its a good aul station that fun fm some of the time when theres electro, techno and prog on it, but it stinks of all the other sh1te pirates when they start playing hard house and the like, ugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

But pirates get killed every 3 months nearly by FM104 and spin and other licence paying stations whinging, yet they then remove any sort of music from the station and replace with HARVEY NORMAN!

Pain in the ass, if a pirate station can make money by not playing ads then a well run radio station with a licence could do.

Kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

VinnyL wrote:
    tune in to 107fm, Fun FM during the night,

Was wondering where that station had gone, used to be 101.3, take it theyve moved?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

Helix wrote:

Hehe. Is that because of the attitude that goes with it??

Advertisement