Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buskin trip

Options
  • 04-02-2006 3:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

howya folks, just said i'd drop a line in here for any of you phantom heads, cos i took a trip upto the capital for a weekend of buskin.. so if yer round town and ya see a fella with a Yamaha Acoustic guitar wearin a green/brown jacket and a cordroy peaked cap that'll be me... do say hello.. who knows i may even know a song you request.. i should bring demos next time... i will actually.. i'll keep ya posted, for the next buskin trip will be free cd's for phantom fm boarders... okidoke... spot ya round
    shanannigan
    PS if the description doesn't help, click the myspace link below and see a picture

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

Shane McGowan gave me €50 when i was buskin last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

And "you saw me". ;)
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

yeah that was the bigger highlight... well would've been if it actaully was you...

Advertisement