Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scared

• 04-02-2006 10:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, i ve been seein my gf for over two years now and we have become great friends and partners butas time goes by i feel moe and more that this is not the girl for me and i know th relationship is coming to an end. The thing s i care deepy for this gir and kno that she fees that e should spend our lives together. MY heat aches knowing how much pain this wil cause that is why i can not bring myself to do it. We have integrated ourselves into each others lives so much that breaking up seems like a nightmare.
    But the moe and more i stay the worse this feeling of been trapped and frightened grows.
    Its not fair on her that i cant love her as she loves me but i cant change that.
    My problem is that im not sure weather i m throwing away a great reationship for no reason?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I think if you feel trapped and scared when you think about a future with this girl, then I don't think this is the girl for you.....

You have had two yrs to get know each other, so of course you will feel integrated in each others lives and life will be very comfortable together - especially when you consider going back to singledom.....but that is not a good reason to stay with someone.....

You have to ask yourself, do you want a "great relationship" with a girl that you admit you don't feel as strongly about as she feels about you and that you feel trapped & frightened whenever you think about a future together or do you want to find a girl to fall madly in love with and spend hours daydreaming of ways to spend time with her, ways to make her happy and you smile whenever you think of having a family with her or growing old together......:o

You will know when you have fallen head over heals in love as surely as you know when you fall out of it - don't sell yourself short and settle for a relationship that does not make you deliriously happy....Best of luck :)

Advertisement